Made to Crave

I will tell you that this journey was not an easy one to start and every day is a battle. Food is my addiction, I think about it all the time, every waking moment, happy tought, sad thought, when I am angry or upset, or just bored. I don't remember when it started but has always been present with me and has grown to a monster out of control. So here I am knowing that I need to change for my health but also for my family. I currently weight 343 pounds* sigh*. I did not want to share that but feel if this blog is going to be helpful for someone else, it must be honest and truthful. I have been over 300lbs since the birth of my daugher, four years ago and is continuing to climb. So this year is my year to overcome. My inspiration came from a book called "Made to Crave", written by Lysa Terkeurst. It has changed my life and way of thinking about lots of things, for me it makes it about being accountable not making excuses and really facing reality. So I leave you with my inspiration for my journey and hope you will find yours, what ever your cross or burden is.

Deuteronomy 2:3 You have circled this mountain long enough. Now turn North!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Redefining Myself